Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tales Of an ADD Gamer part 2!

So this week my gaming add has kicked in and i have dusted off another old game any of yall remember Ragnarok Online. I have forgotten how much fun it is, i also have talked a few of my friends in Pantheon Gaming. So we have a nice dungeon party rolling and i am rocking an AoE nuke Wizard and It is a blast !!! So if anyone wants to join us on Ragnarok Online we are playing on the Loki server HERE.

I love the art style in RO it very anime-ish and rather if i dare say "cute" but i enjoy playing it so much. i have forgotten how much of a blast it is to play with friends makes it even better


[Pantheon] Buri

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I totally have gamer ADD. Been playing final fantasy tactics and Bushido blade 2. Reminiscing is funnnnnnn. As fun as feeding addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol too true keep it up =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets see some more posts!!!! ><

    ReplyDelete